Blizzard Cochise fans worldwide are raving about the ease and performance of this 108mm big mountain stomper. Enjoy its playfull woodcore in powder at the top of the mountain and then, its great stability on groomers at the bottom.
Carbon Flipcore combined with camber under foot and a slightly shorter radius sets the standard for precision and stability while 2 sheets of metal, a wood core and vertical sidewalls ramp up the performance in any condition. Add in a higher profile tip with a progressive tip and tail taper, and the soft snow capability can't be beat. Versatile is an understatement - see for yourself!
Blizzard Cochise 108 Skis Features:
- Rocker-Camber-Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Carbon Flipcore: A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates bi-directional carbon fiber in the tips and tails of the skis to stabilize the rockered areas, reducing weight and vibration. This process delivers more precision and performance, creating a smoother calmer ride in an easy to ski package. The result is a perfect combination of pressure distribution, flotation, power and stability.
- Freeride/All-mountain shape: Traditional, easy turning sidecut creates a perfect all-mountain feel (17-18M @ 180cm). A more aggressive tip shape provides better turn initiation, while more traditional flat tails help to improve stability and flotation.
- Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.
- A serious all-mountain charger
- Traditional sidecut gives excellent stability
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Ti), Carbon Flipcore Technology
- Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Good for: all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing