A true all-around climbing shoe, the Evolv Skyhawk Climbing Shoes are built on an all-new shape that fits the lower volume and slightly narrower feet of beginners and advanced climbers alike. Unlined leather offers the maximum amount of comfort and ensures the shoe will mold to your foot. The synthetic overlay and lace closure system guarantees fit and performance in the gym and outside on the rock. The Trax® SAS outsole gives the best in friction and durability so your shoes keep performing day in and day out.
Evolv Skyhawk Climbing Shoes Features:
- Comfortable Asymmetric toe box shape
- Leather upper provides maximum breathability and comfort
- Treated with Agion anti-microbial formula to eliminate odor
- Allows you to stand on small edges with ease.
- TRAX® SAS rubber is formulated to be the highest performing rubber on the market. TRAX® SAS has a perfect balance of high friction and edging power on different types of rock and plastic holds while performing consistently over a wide range of temperatures.
- Profile: Asymmetric
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS High Friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Lining: Anti-microbial treated mesh
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm sensitive full-length
How to shop for Climbing Shoes