The Evolv Supra Climbing Shoe is developed on a newly shaped slightly cambered asymmetric last which provides great control on micro edges and bad footholds. It's the perfect down-cambered, powerful shoe that doesn't sacrifice stiffness or comfort. Its three strap closure system, side-pressure relief rand, and toe hooking rubber patch make it the ultimate balance of security, comfort, and performance.
Evolv Supra Climbing Shoes Features:
- Slighty cambered asymmetrical
- Stiff midsole for superior edging
- Triple hook and loop closure system
- Aggressive downturned toe designed for pulling with your feet, good for steep terrain.
- TRAX® XE high friction rubber is formulated to be the highest performing rubber on the market. It has a perfect balance of high friction and edging power on different types of rock and plastic holds while performing consistently over a wide range of temperatures.
- Profile: Slighty cambered asymmetrical
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® XE High Friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX)
- Lining: Synthetic
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.6mm full-length midsole
How to shop for Climbing Shoes