Featuring Trax® XE edging rubber, The new Evolv The General shoe gives an amazing amount of precision to the toes, making it a technical face climber's dream come true. Add on the cotton lining and leather upper covering the ankles for wide cracks and you have the best "trad climbing" shoe ever made.
Evolv The General Shoe Features:
- SPLIT TONGUE WITH AGION® - Agion® Antimicrobial lining on the split tongue.
- SYNTHETIC OVERLAY - Lace closure system to lock the foot in.
- Leather Upper
- MOLDED TRAX SAS TOE PATCH - For comfort and durability.
- PADDING - Above toe box and around ankles.
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER PERFORMANCE FIT - For maximum support and edging power.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND - Puts the power onto the toes.
- SYNTHETIC LINER - To maintain shape and fit.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- PRECISION TOE PROFILE - For technical face climbing.
- TRAX® XE EDGING RUBBER - Edging rubber formulated to make standing on the smallest edges even easier.
- PROFILE: SLIGHTLY CAMBERED ASYMMETRIC
- UPPER: LEATHER
- LINER: SYNTHETIC (SOFTLIN)
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1.6mm FULL-LENGTH
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XE
- RAND: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
How to shop for Climbing Shoes