The G3 Via Carbon is stiff, light, and durable. Primed for big ski touring missions or ski mountaineering adventures, the Via Carbon is begging to go places.
G3 Via Carbon Ski Poles Features:
- Grip It & Rip It - Ergonomic dual density plastic grip shaped for comfort & precision.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form-fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymmetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long-term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
- Short Min Length: 95cm
- Short Max Length: 125cm
- Short Weight: 250g
- Long Min Length: 115cm
- Long Max Length: 145cm
- Long Weight: 280g