The Julbo Makalu Sunglasses have been designed for all Asian outdoor enthusiasts looking for a real mountain sunglass for hiking, trekking, climbing or mountaineering. This model combines all the key features for an ultimate fit and perfect hold for Asian Morphology: wraparound frame with curved temples and ultra-fit nose. For the best protection in high mountain environment side shields block lateral rays and Cameleon, Zebra or Spectron 4 lenses prevent from intense glare in high altitude. Comfort, protection and ventilation, Makalu AF provides the best combination to climb world highest summits.
Julbo Makalu Features:
- Asian Fit : Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Ultra Nose Fit : Slim bridge specifically adapted for the morphology of Asian facial shapes.
- Lens depth : 45
- Distance : 8
- Temple length : 117
- Base : 8
- Hinges : Yes
- Size : 72
- Age : No
- Net Weight: 30 g
- Cat. 4 lens with flash finish and AR coating. Recommended for all sports where sunlight is exceptionally bright.
- Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare.
- Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect.
- Brown tint: accentuates relief.