La Sportiva Crossover 2.0 GTX is particularly adapt for training and winter ultra trail thanks to the integrated gaiter that prevents mud and snow for entering. The grippy FriXion AT sole has a AT Grip dedicated area to increase and personalize holds on snow and ice. Protective, comfortable and breathable thanks to the Gore-Tex® lining. It can also be used in static conditions or with snow shoes. Comfort is guaranteed thanks to the “Easy-in”system that speeds up the shoe fitting operation. A must for winter training and competitions.
La Sportiva Crossover 2.0 GTX Features:
- The most flexible athletic GORE-TEX® footwear ever
- A quick and precise lacing system thanks to the transversal zip and the stretch regulation system that prevents snow or mud from entering.
- Grippy sole with AT Grip zone for enhanced hold on snowy and icy terrain.
- “Easy-in” speed fitting system.
- WEIGHT: 370g
- LAST: Tempo 2 Ergo
- FIT: Medium/Wide
- UPPER: AirMesh / Non-wicking mesh / Microfiber rand / Liquid rubber rand / High density nylon reinforcement in rear cuff
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort / Gore-FLEX®
- MIDSOLE: Injection molded EVA / TPU stabilizer
- SOLE: FriXion® AT with Impact Brake System™ and V-Groove™
- DROP: 10mm