The Marker Griffon 13 ID Binding is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. It's SOLE.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. On top, the Griffon 13 ID features no-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight: cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting lead to a short binding, ideal for spins & twists. Recommended for skis over 76 mm, available with 90, 110 and 120 mm brakes.
Marker Griffon 13 ID Bindings Features:
- This compact toe design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
- Equipped with a movable stainless steel AFD (anti-friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice!
- The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release.
- 2032 g (90)
- 2038 g (110)
- 2044 g (120)
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 13.0
- Recommended skier's weight: < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 22 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 2
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot 2