The Marker Tour F12 EPF Binding is an heavy-duty touring binding with lots of brawn. The higher DIN range calls for fast turns and steep runs and those who need that bit of extra power for tougher terrain. The patented, ergonomically shaped lever under the boot allows comfortable opening and closing. The position prevents the binding from unwanted release and provides unparalleled security against an undesired “telemark“ situation.
Marker Tour F12 EPF Binding Features:
- The titanium climbing aid offers three positions – flat, 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole.
- The fiber-reinforced frame provides impressive stability and is yet very light, thanks to a gas injected hollow construction.
- Bigger, better and 28% wider. EPF Extended Power Frame is designed for skis 89mm and wider.
- This compact toe design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
- AFD Gliding Plate: stainless steel, height adjustable
- DIN Scale: 4.0 - 12.0
- Skier Weight (KG): <120
- S 265 - 325; 110 mm
- L 305 - 365; 110 mm
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 12.0
- Recommended skier's weight: < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage