The Marker F10 Tour binding is an ideal entry-level touring binding that can offer years of great performance. Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is Marker’s DNA. For the skier who wants a very light all-day touring setup with solid all-mountain performance, the Tour 10 features a DIN range of 3-10, making it a great choice for lighter weight skiers. Compatible to all kinds of alpine and touring boots, thanks to Sole.ID! The Climbing Aid works with 0°, 7° and 13° for relaxed uphill climbing in any angle.
Marker Tour F10 Binding Features:
- The titanium climbing aid offers three positions – flat, 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole.
- The fiber-reinforced frame provides impressive stability and is yet very light, thanks to a gas injected hollow construction.
- Bigger, better and 28% wider. EPF Extended Power Frame is designed for skis 89mm and wider.
- This compact toe design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
- AFD Gliding Plate: stainless steel, height adjustable
- DIN Scale: 3.0 - 10.0
- Skier Weight (KG): <120
- S 265 - 325; 90 mm
- L 305 - 365; 90 mm
- Din/ISO Range: 3.0 - 10.0
- Recommended skier's weight: < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage