Due to their aluminum construction, the Petzl Leopard crampons are very light, They are designed for snow approaches. The Cord-Tec flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. And the Flexlock binding system is very well suited for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts.
Petzl Leopard Crampons Features:
- Very lightweight:
- crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow travel
- Very compact:
- CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- tool-free length adjustment
- Binding system suitable for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe weltsNB: it is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema®
- Crampons come with protective carry bag
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA