The PIEPS iPROBE II is the successor to the unique PIEPS iPROBE ONE. The electronic probe with an acoustic and visual hit indicator enables a faster companion rescue.
Pieps iProbe II Features:
- AUTO-SWITCH ON/OFF:
- The iProbe is automatically switched on when deployed and tensioned and automatically switched off when tension is removed.
- OPTICAL & ACOUSTIC HIT-INDICATOR:
- to every transmitting beacon (according to standard EN300718).
- Probe tip with integrated receiver locates every avalanche transmitter
- MULTIPLE BURIALS:
- Time saving through automatic sleep-mode of PIEPS beacons with iProbe-support.
- Beacons with iPROBE ONE Support: PIEPS DSP PRO, PIEPS DSP SPORT, PIEPS DSP (with Software-version 5.0), PIEPS DSP TOUR, PIEPS FREERIDE
- Special Kevlar Cable Pull System for extra stability and easy extension
- Quick-closing latch for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe
- Centimeter scale for reading burial depth and as centimeter measurement for snow profiles
- Compact fixable with elastic closure buckle
- Space saving collapsible
- Tubes: 7
- Tube diameter: 12.50 mm
- Length: 300 cm
- Probing-length (cm, mechanical + electronical) : 350 cm
- Weight: 470g
- Power supply: 1 Alkaline battery (AA)
- Battery lifetime (min. h): 125
- Approaching range (m): ca. 0,5 - 2
- Targeting range: max. 50 cm to 0 cm
- Receiving frequency (kHz): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C bis +45°C