A trad shoe that is anything but traditional, the Scarpa Maestro Mid Eco brings comfort to uncomfortable situations. The supportive IPC-Tension™ active rand, innovative Eco leather patterning, and protection where you need it, combine to offer versatility across a wide range of classic climbs.
The Maestro Mid Eco offers stability for standing on small edges and yet has enough flex for smearing. It has a straight and slightly downturned shape with a medium-to-low angled toe box.
Scarpa Maestro Mid Eco Features:
- Upper: Multi-panel upper (3) for best custom moulding fit. Eco Leather upper with air holes for better comfort. Tweaking lace system to the toe for a precise fit across the top of the foot.
- Insole: Full-length Janus 1.1mm plastic insert is shaped and cut to help spread the force across the whole foot, while maintaining torsion rigidity for continuous micro foothold use.
- Active Randing: IPC-Tension active randing system gives integral support to the foot while under pressure and maintains flex for smearing.
- Sole: 4mm XS Edge full-length sole combined with 2mm XS Grip 2 heel underlay.
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 275g; 9.7 oz (1/2 pair size 42)
- UPPER : 2mm Eco Leather
- MIDSOLE : Talyn 1.4mm
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® XS Edge (4mm)
- LAST : FY
- PROFILE : Flat
- SYMMETRY : Asymmetric
- CLOSURE : Lace
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Leather
- SOLE RUBBER : Vibram® XS Edge
How to shop for Climbing Shoes