Scarpa's most versatile and durable alpine boot that combines modern features with old-school reliability, the Mont Blanc Pro GTX features a super-tough leather upper with an integrated cuff gaiter that protects and performs over snow, ice, and mixed alpine terrain.
Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX Features:
- UPPER Perwanger 3mm suede + S-Tech Schoeller fabric upper with Sock-Fit DV construction system with built-in gaiter on the upper and protective rand in rubber. Flex Point for greater dexterity.
- LACING SYSTEM Speed lacing system quick closing system with pull-tab, to progressively wrap the foot.
- LINING GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort lining, waterproof and heat insulated.
- Mounting INSOLE Pro-Fiber 20 insole in Polypropylene + fibreglass with upper felt coating.
- SOLE Vibram® Total Traction with TPU midsole of differentiated thicknesses for maximum support and torsional stability, with PU inserts for maximum shock absorption. Compatible with automatic crampons.
- Upper: Suede water-resistant 3 mm. (Perwanger) + S-tech
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Insulated Comfort Footwear)
- Insole: PRO-FIBER 20
- Sole: TOTAL TRACTION WMN
- Size: 37-43 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 780g (½ pair size 38)