The Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX is a resistant and versatile mid cut shoe that offers a dedicated ankle protection. Perfect for those situations when an approach shoe isn't enough and a full-on mountain boot is too much, the Zodiac Tech GTX fuses a technically precise fit with a durable, weatherproof design that handles everything from the massive approach to the summit snow slopes. The up-to-the-toe-lacing system allows the foot to feel well wrapped and sensitive while climbing. This boot definitely has great adaptability even on the small holds.
Scarpa Zodiac Tech GTX Mountain Boot Features:
- The extended rubber rand offers protection and performance
- GoreTex® Extended Comfort provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Multi-density PU and EVA Midsole optimizes weight and performance
- Sock-Fit™ construction reduces bulk and enhances fit
- UPPER Perwanger 1.8mm water-repellent suede upper. Sock-Fit XT construction system, with small built-in gaiter, that wraps around the foot like a sock. Asymmetric toe cap with broad rubber protection.
- LACING Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
- LINING Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX + Performance Comfort lining.
- SOLE Pentax Precision XT Sole compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- OUTSOLE The Vibram® Mont rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
- Weight: 620g (½ pair size 38)
- Upper: Suede water-resistant 1,8 mm.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Insole: PRO FIBER 20
- Sole: PENTAX PRECISION II XT
- Last: BZ