The Tenaya Oasi LV is specifically adapted to the anatomy of the female foot. This curved climbing shoes works as well on friction slabs and vertical walls as it does on overhanging routes and boulder problems. It provides stunning precision and levels of comfort previously unheard of in such high-end models.
Tenaya Oasi LV Features:
- Design and system of construction aimed at providing the user with optimum feedback through every movement and offering amazing precision on all types of difficult-to-use footholds.
- Bellows tongue featuring the latest generation fabrics for maximum breathability.
- High performance combined with great comfort.
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
- Recommended for Vertical routes
- Uppers: Microfibre
- Closure System: Velcro, patented Draxtor system
- Tongue: Lycra, two-layer and bidirectional
- Lining: Unlined
- Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
- Weight: 340 gr.