The Tenaya Oasi is a curved climbing shoe that works as well on friction slabs and vertical walls as it does on overhanging routes and boulder problems. It provides stunning precision as well as exceptional comfort. Its design and system of construction lets the heel sit lower while climbing and is superbly responsive to every situation, relaying detailed information back to the user in any situation.
Tenaya Oasi Climbing Shoe Features:
- A superbly versatile curved shoe.
- The design and construction techniques have resulted in a shoe of amazing precision on every type of foothold and all kinds of difficult situations.
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
- Incredibly comfortable for such a high performance curved shoe.
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
- Good for vertical or overhanging routes and all kinds of bouldering.
- Uppers: Microfibre
- Closure System: Velcro, patented Draxtor system
- Tongue: Lycra, two-layer and bidirectional
- Lining: TXT treated cotton
- Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
- Weight: 340 gr.