Scarpa Gea RS Ski Boots - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Flex: 120 (Stiff)
- Last: 101 mm (Mid-Volume)
- Range of motion: 60°
- Weight: 1250 g for 1/2 pair
- Use: Backcountry skiing, Alpine Touring, Freeride
Scarpa's stiffest, most powerful women's-specific AT boot, the Scarpa Gea RS elevates the intersection of freeride performance and backcountry functionality. The Gea RS is reborn with an updated closure system, freeride-style ski/walk mechanism and an innovative Grilamid® shell that's infused with carbon fibers to add power and rigidity without adding weight. The Axial Alpine EVO construction system used by Scarpa marks a standard in the alpine touring boots, studied to be the best in terms of lightness and comfort. Working together with the Evo Tongue, the system guarantees the best performance.
Scarpa Gea RS Features:
- CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM Axial Alpine Evo construction.
- CROSS FIT PRO FLEX PERFORMANCE WMN Thermoformable women’s specific anatomic liner made with Intuition Foam, featuring anatomic tongue construction with an elastic band on the instep. Specific thermoformable heel inserts lock the ankle in place during skiing or touring. Double pull loops facilitate fitting. The fit is performance-oriented, and intended to be slightly tight out of the box to provide a high performance fit (we strongly suggest thermomoulding before use).
- POWER STRAP PLUS The Velcro® strap closure provides the best wrapping on the tibial area, without adding a lot of weight. Equipped with a strong and light aluminum ring, the Power Strap Plus offers perfect support against the tongue, minimizing rebound from the top part of the boots.
- RECCO® Technology makes you searchable in the event of an avalanche. The two-part technology consists of RECCO® reflectors that are integrated into SCARPA® ski boots; and RECCO® detectors that are used by more than 800 organized rescue groups worldwide. The technology enables directional pinpointing of a victim’s precise location using harmonic radar without interfering with avalanche transceivers. RECCO® technology facilitates a faster organized search and increases the chance of being found in time. On the Maestrale’s family models, the RECCO® reflector is installed underneath on the Velcro® strap of the right boot.
- Weight: 1250g (1/2 pair size 25)
- Liner: Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex G WMN
- Last: 101mm
- Outsole: Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523)
- Shell: Carbon Grilamid® LFT
- Cuff: Grilamid®
- Tongue: Pebax®
- Flex: 120
- Forward Lean: 16˚ +/- 2˚
- Range of Motion: 60˚
- Ski/Walk Mode: Speedlock Plus
- Closure: 3 Buckles + Finger Strap
- Binding System: TLT, AT
How to choose a Backcountry Boot:
|Size:||23.5, 24.5, 25.5, 26.5|
|Number of Buckles:||3 + Power strap|
|Last Width:||101 mm|
|Binding Compatibility:||Alpine Touring - TLT|
|Good for:||Alpine Touring, Freeride|