The 22 Design Vice Binding is designed as a resort skiing 75mm binding. The Vice provides three pivot positions to dial in to your skiing style and the snow you're on. With the Vice, 22 Design improved on the solid, active design of the HammerHead to come up with the best-skiing 75mm binding on the market. If you liked the HammerHead, you'll love the Vice.
22 Design Vice Binding Features:
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, one-piece stainless steel toepiece.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.0" or 25mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Large: 3.15 lbs / 1430g;
- Small: 3.0 lbs / 1360g.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots.
- Made in the USA.