Aquamira Frontier Pro Water Filter
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Go the distance without concern for water in the backcountry with the Frontier Pro Water Filter. This ultralight and compact water filter is certified to remove Bacteria, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia to EPA standards. The Aquamira Frontier PRO also reduces chemicals, chlorine, bad taste and odors and is certified lead free to NSF/ANSI-372 . The Frontier Pro is the best backpacking companion you can get.
The Aquamira Frontier Pro ultralight water filter is the original multi-use filter system. There have been many attempts to copy the functionality of the Frontier Pro but all fall short. The ultralight compact design allows you to connect it to a Platypus® bag, use it terminal-end with your favorite hydration reservoir, or in a gravity flow configuration, it even converts to a straw filter or connects directly to a plastic water bottle. The Aquamira Frontier Pro is the only lightweight multi-function filter of its kind that is certified* to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards so you can trust the filter to perform as claimed.
The Frontier Frontier Pro weighs in at only 71 g, fits anywhere, connects to most anything and is super versatile, all of which has made it the popular choice for lightweight hikers. The best part? It requires no backflushing, includes three pre-filters, has a replaceable GRN Line filter and patented bite valve with protective cap to keep it clean in the wild.
*Certifications by IAPMO R&T – An Authorized EPA, NSF/ANSI Certifying Agency
Aquamira Frontier Pro Water Filter Features:
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 50 gallons (over 180 L)
- Ultralight and compact 2.5 oz. (71 g) packable protection
- Replaceable filter design means highly cost-effective extra capacity capability
- Connects to bottles, bags, bladders, and gravity systems via UQC quick connects
- Includes three pre-filters to extend filter life and remove twigs and debris
- Includes Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology which suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold, and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA