- Powder Rocker 20/70/10: Pronounced tip and tail rocker combined with camber underfoot for deep and variable snow
Lightweight, wide and strong, the Atomic Backland 100 is one of the most versatile freeride touring skis in the Backland collection and capable of performing in the widest range of snow conditions and in any terrain. Built for adventurous days in the mountains, the Ultra Power Woodcore and Full Sidewall construction offers the perfect combination of lightweight touring capabilities and versatile freeride functionality. A Carbon Backbone runs the length of the ski like a backbone, providing exceptional agility and solid edge grip on the down. Intuitive and easy to handle, the revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tip allows the ski to bust through even the most challenging conditions. For the ultimate freeride touring set up, Atomic also offers pre-fit skins to match.
Atomic Backland 100 Features:
- HRZN Tech Tip: A broad, beveled tip with 10% more surface area for floatation and decreased tip deflection in chop.
- Ultralight Woodcore: The poplar and Caruba woodcore create a balance of low weight and optimum performance.
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass layers create a ski that is smooth and stable while remaining lightweight and dynamic.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.