Atomic Backland 100 Specs:
|172 cm||128.5-99-119 mm||17 m|
|180 cm||129.5-100-120 mm||19.2 m||1400 g|
|188 cm||130.5-101-121 mm||21.6 m|
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip. The rounded shape of the Dura Cap Sidewall picks up fewer dents and dings – a fantastic durability feature for skis in demo and rental fleets.
- Ultra Power Woodcore: Made from strong beech and lightweight poplar – for supreme running stability and agility in our racing skis.
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- HRZN Tech Tip: HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome floatation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Directional Shape
- Powder Rocker 20/70/10
- Use: The Atomic Backland 100 is built for advanced/expert skiers wanting to explore what the backcountry has to offer, no matter the snow conditions you might encounter.
Lightweight, wide and strong, Atomic Backland 100 is one of the most versatile skis in the Backland collection and capable of performing in the widest range of snow conditions and in any terrain. Built for adventurous days in the mountains, the Ultra Power Woodcore and Full Sidewall construction offers the perfect combination of lightweight touring capabilities and versatile freeride functionality. A Carbon Backbone runs the length of the ski like a backbone, providing exceptional agility and solid edge grip on the down. Intuitive and easy to handle, the revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tip allows the ski to bust through even the most challenging conditions.