Atomic Backland 98 Ski - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Atomic Backland 98 W Specs:
|156 cm||126.5-97-117 mm||12.5 m|
|164 cm||127.5-98-118 mm||14.6 m||1200 g|
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip. The rounded shape of the Dura Cap Sidewall picks up fewer dents and dings – a fantastic durability feature for skis in demo and rental fleets.
- Ultra Power Woodcore: Made from strong beech and lightweight poplar – for supreme running stability and agility in our racing skis.
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- HRZN Tech Tip: HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome floatation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Directional Shape
- Powder Rocker 20/70/10
- Use: The Atomic Backland 98 ski is designed for female skiers ready to push the limits, whether it's powder skiing or freeride touring.
Atomic Backland 98 Description:
Lightweight, wide and strong, the Atomic Backland 98 W ski is one of the most versatile skis in the Backland collection and capable of performing in the widest range of snow conditions and in any terrain. Built specifically for women drawn to the allure of alpine touring, the Ultra Light Woodcore construction and widebody design offers the perfect combination of lightweight touring capabilities and freeride performance. A Carbon Backbone runs the length of the ski like a backbone, providing exceptional agility and solid edge grip on descents. Intuitive and easy to handle, the revolutionary HRZN Tech in the tip allows the ski to bust through even the most challenging snow conditions.
|Length:||156 cm, 164 cm|
|Sidecut:||127.5-98-118 mm @ 164 cm|
|Turn Radius:||14.6 m @ 164 cm|
|Weight:||1200 g @ 164 cm|
|Good for:||Ski touring, Freeride|