||Out of stock
The Atomic Backland Pro W backcountry boot is the best value Atomic offers for women who simply love to ski-tour. Features like Frictionless Pivot and Free / Lock 4.0 give you all the freedom of movement you need to move quickly up the mountain in total comfort, then let you lock in the cuff for a smooth downhill session. The Boa System makes tightening the boot up easy, while the washable, breathable liner keeps your feet cool while providing perfect fit. The women-specific boot also features a cuff and liner shaped for women’s feet. Prolite construction keeps things light, and the Tongue Stabilizer adds stiffness for stability and surefooted steps. This is a boot built for the backcountry.
Atomic Backland Pro W Features:
- Energy Backbone Spine: The reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Memory Fit: quick heat-fitting technology in the shell, cuff and liner that offers 100% personalization in a matter of minutes.
- Frictionless Pivot made with polymer bushings reduce resistance and add durability for completely natural movement and effortless ascents.
- Boa Fit System: Dial up or down to create your perfect fit - with a smooth, uniform closure - so you can put less energy into keeping your foot secure and more into keeping control. Push in to engage, turn to tighten or loosen and pull up the dial for a quick release.
- The Free/Lock 4.0 Walk Mode offers a 74˚ range of motion for skinning and climbing and 13-15 degrees of forward lean for skiing.
- Rockered rubber sole.
- Compatible with tech bindings only.
- Last: 98 mm – A narrow and low volume touring last.
- Energy Backbone
- Frictionless Pivot
- Memory Fit
- Boa Fit System
- True Flex
- Memory Fit 3D
- Free / Lock 4.0
- Skywalk Full Rubber Sole
- Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- Tongue Stabilizer
- Flex: 95 – Medium-stiff flex perfectly suited to strong skiers and narrow to mid-fat skis.
- 1097 g