From the moment the first spherical Atomic Count 360° HD goggles landed in the store cupboard at Atomic HQ they’ve been the top choice of our Atomic pros! These goggles take clarity and contrast to a whole different level, all thanks to the unique double-act of HD and Fusion Double Lens (FDL) Technologies – giving you high-definition snow contrast and insane clarity without reflections or refractions, plus 8x more fog resistance than existing market standards. Combine FDL with its ultra-thin Live Fit frame, you also get a truly epic field of vision (up to +20%) with the frame virtually invisible when they’re on. And naturally we’ve made sure they’re perfectly matched to our Count helmets. The ultimate eyewear for your all-mountain adventures!
Atomic Count 360 HD Goggle Features:
- Extra Lens Included
- The inner lens of all the FDL lenses offers up to 8x more anti-fog properties than industry standards, withstanding fogging for over 240 seconds in controlled lab tests (vs. the standard test length of 30 seconds).
- This next-generation spherical double-lens uses lamination instead of an additional foam layer which means a 20% larger field of vision, no refractions, reflections or fogging. All the spherical Fusion Double Lenses are of optical class 1.
- Ultra-Thin Live Fit Frames offer the same benefits as regular Live Fit frames. In addition they are constructed to sit closer to your face – just like regular glasses – which makes the frame virtually invisible and offers superb peripheral vision.
- Large Fit
- Supreme Anti-scratch Outer Lens (PC)
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- 8x Anti-fog Inner Lens (AC)
- Easy Lens Switch