Whatever the sun does – these goggles are ready: Atomic Count Photo goggles are armed with the super smart Photochromic Lens Technology that rapidly adjusts the tint of the goggles in response to changes in light conditions. When the weather’s bad these goggles will help you see every bump. When the sun comes out to play, these goggles keep the glare away. The best of both! The lens itself is a spherical double lens. They’re also Over The Glasses compatible (OTG LITE), meaning they fit comfortably over prescription glasses if needed.
Atomic Count Photo Goggles Features:
- Photochromic Lens Technology: Responds to light conditions and adjusts the level of tint, helping you see better and ski better!
- Spherical Double Lens: Spherical lenses curve horizontally and vertically around your face.
- Live-Fit Frame: Instantly molds to the contours of your face – creating an individual fit right out of the box.
- Over the glasses Fit: Extra grooves on the frame for prescription eyewear, but a design that also works for all skiers.
- Adaptive Live-Fit Tri-Layer Face Foam: Memory Face Foam + standard face foam + a quick-drying fabric layer. Instantly molds to your face.