- FLEX: 115 - Stiff
- Last: 100 mm - Medium
- Volume: Medium - Relax Fit
- Range of motion: 54°
- Weight: 1650 g @ 24.5
- Use: Free touring ski boot for women who like a stiff boot allowing great downhill performances.
The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 115 W is an all mountain skiing and freeride touring boot. It brings you the Legendary Hawx Feel, skiing power and all mountain capability due to Prolite construction, with the epic natural movement of Backland – thanks to Frictionless Pivot and the Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism. This top 115 women’s model is also the lightest Hawx Prime XTD ski boot, with a women-specific cuff height and shape, and a width for medium feet. It’s been updated with a Mimic Platinum W liner that can be molded precisely to your footshape and has a Touring Flex Zone for uphill. Go earn some turns!
Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 155 Features:
- Energy Backbone: Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- MIMIC: The pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue feature a layer of supportive, heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect custom fit.
- Powerful Binding Interface
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.