- Flex: 115 – A very stiff flex for very fast and aggressive skiers.
- Last: 98 mm - Narrow
- Range of motion: 54°
- Weight: 1458 g @ 24.5
- Use: The Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 is a stiff and powerful boot built for all-mountain and freeride skiers who have narrow feet.
The line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring has been blurring for a while now. And now Atomic has created the first ever boot to do the same! Meet Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115. What makes it a game-changer is it’s a top performer in both arenas not a compromise: it brings you the legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx with the epic natural movement of Backland. This top 115 women’s model is also the lightest, with a women-specific cuff height and shape, and a breathable, washable liner with pre-shaped heel and ankle ¬– and has been updated with an improved Memory Fit 3D Platinum Light liner and GripWalk soles that offer compatibility with more bindings. Viva la revolution!
Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 Features:
- Energy Backbone: Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Memory Fit 3D Liner: Pre-shaped, thermoformable heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold, for the legendary Hawx first fit.
- Powerful Binding Interface
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Energy Backbone
- Frictionless Pivot
- Memory Fit
- Memory Fit 3D
- True Flex
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- Women Specific Cuff
- 40mm Cam Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- 15°-17° Forward Lean
- 3° Shell Rotation