The Atomic Revent Helmet offers protection for big hits and a cool low-profile silhouette. It has all you need for serious all-mountain skiing. That includes Atomic Holo Core, giving you up to 30% higher protection than industry safety standards, plus a height-adjustable fit system and super low weight. A top all-mountain helmet
Atomic Revent Helmet Features:
- Aircon Ventilation System: Aircon is Atomic's most advanced cooling system. The Holo Core offers wider and more air channels through each layer of the helmet which gives hot air room to escape and vents actively suck heat away from the head.
- Holo Core: This unique ‘egg-carton’ construction creates an extended crumple zone for maximized shock absorption. It also comes with ventilation holes so it’s cooler and lighter. This means up to 30% higher impact protection than industry safety standards require.
- Fit System: Our helmets can be manually height-adjusted and fine-tuned using a small dial at the back for an even more precise fit.
- In-Mold Shell: In-mold helmets are constructed directly in the mold. The EPS foam is molded into the PC shell, which results in a very safe and light construction.
- Audio Compatible Ear Pads
- Helmet Bag
- Removable and Washable Full Cap Lining