The Atomic Savor Photo goggles are super smart ski goggles that respond to changing light conditions by adjusting the level of tint. The cylindrical double lens gets lighter as conditions get darker, and darker when the sun comes out to protect you from glare. They also have a multilayer treatment that reduces eye fatigue. Like all Savors they have a cool, oversized look that gives you an awesome field of vision – not just peripheral but also up and down. They come in a medium-sized frame, designed to fit most people, and are super comfortable thanks to Live Fit frame design that molds to the contours of your face for an instant individual fit. They’re Over The Glasses compatible (OTG LITE) meaning they fit comfortably over prescription glasses if needed. And like all our goggles they’re designed and developed in-house at Atomic HQ in the heart of the Alps.
Atomic Savor Photo Goggle Features:
- Live Fit frames are built with a flexible grid construction and feature adaptive tri-layer foam that instantly molds to the contours of your face.
- Perfect Helmet-Goggle interface made to match Atomic's helmets
- Silicone coating on the inside of the straps means they don’t slide around or ride up.
- Cylindrical Double Lens: Cylindrical lenses curve horizontally while remaining flat vertically. All cylindrical lenses are of optical class 1.
- Stereo Lens Technology: Nine layers of high-end mirror coating increase protection from glare and reduce eye fatigue – with the colors and coatings perfectly balanced for 100% clarity.
- Over The Glasses compatible goggles (OTG Lite) can be worn by people who ski with prescription eyewear and people who don’t. Extra grooves in the (slightly larger) frame accommodate the temple arms of your glasses, helping you see better to ski better.
- Supreme Anti-scratch Outer Lens (PC)
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- Photochromic Lens Technology