BCA Tracker S Avalanche Transceiver
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
The BCA Tracker S™ Avalanche Transceiver has the performance, ease of use and instantaneous real-time display of the Tracker3, without motion-sensing or upgradeable software, which are advanced features needed by snow professionals while in an avalanche area. This Backcountry Access beacon is used to find people while in an avalanche and prevent death or injury by locating the transceiver.
BCA Tracker S Features:
|Temperature Resistant LED Display||X||X||X|
|Multople Burial Indicator||X||X||X|
|Close Proximity Indicator||X||X||X|
|Auto Revert Mode||X||X||X|
|Big Picture Mode||X||X|
|Signal Suppression Mode||X||X|
|Motion-Sensing Auto Revert||X|
|Upgradeable Software/Electronics Testing||X|
- DIMENSIONS: 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.6 cm
- FREQUENCY: 457 kHz
- MAX RANGE: 55 meters
- SEARCH STRIP WIDTH: 50 meters
- BATTERIES: three AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode. (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- HARNESS WEIGHT: 120 grams
- ORIGIN: Assembled and tested in the USA.
- PATENT AND LICENSE: U.S. patent numbers: 6,167,249 & 6,484,021, B. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
- UNIT WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 165 g including batteries (not harness.)