When you're pushing for the summit, the Black Diamond 7.9 dry rope is the tool for the job. Designed to be used in pairs as a half or twin rope, the 7.9 comes with a burly sheath and dry treatment, making it perfect for alpine or multi-pitch objectives.
Black Diamond 7.9 Dry Rope Features:
- Dry Performance: With a core and sheath that are dry treated, this rope is protected against weather from the inside out.
- Meets UIAA water-repellent requirement.
- 2x2 Woven Sheath: Utilizing 2x2 weave construction, BD's standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use.
- Durabliity and Handling Balance: Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, this rope is not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds you up to a barrage of use.
- Half/twin ropes must be used in pairs. Do not use as a single rope
- Rope type: Twin/Half, Dry Rope
- Weight by meter: 39 g/m
- Number of Falls: 14
How to choose a rope