From vertical ice routes in Switzerland to hard alpine mixed routes in the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Cyborg crampons are a high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon. Built with a semi-rigid stainless steel construction, the Cyborg's versatile design can be converted from dual- to mono-point, and the hooded vertical frontpoints provide solid bite on everything from tenuous ice blobs to horizontal rock edges.The Black Diamond Cyborg crampons have a light and durable stainless steel design that won't rust, will resist snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons Features:
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- A djustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
Fits sizes: 36-46 (46+ will require a long center bar.) / 4 1/2 - 12 (U.S.)
Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons Type of Binding:
PRO: BD's most secure and adjustable system featuring a full step-in design for rigid-sole boots with both a toe and heel welt.