With an updated modern design blended seamlessly with a hot-forged utilitarian shape, the Black Diamond PearLock carabiner features a large rope-bearing surface, making it ultra-smooth for belaying, using a munter hitch, or as the brake carabiner with an ATC Guide. The classic screwlock sleeve rounds the PearLock out (pun intended) to make this carabiner an ultra-versatile workhorse.
Black Diamond PearLock Features:
- Large rope-bearing surface for smooth operation and added longevity
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose) and won't bind up when loaded
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Closed Gate Strength: 23 kN
- Gate Opening: 22.15 mm
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN
- Weight: 76 g