If you are looking for a ski that can float through powder, bust through chopped up crud or carve on the groomers, the Blizzard Black Pearl 98 is the ski for you. With a 98 mm waist and a women's specific Carbon Flipcore W.S.D. construction, the Black Pearl 98 is light and easy with exceptional versatility and performance for any terrain or snow condition you can throw at it.
Blizzard Black Pearl 98 Features:
- Lite Core: Wood cores that is naturally strong but lightweight are strategically constructed for maximum performance while reducing weight.
- Women's Specific Woodcore: The W.S.D. (Women's Specific Design) Construction offers the perfect blend of lightweight without sacrificing performance. A Uni-Directional carbon layer integrated into a light sandwich construction ensures lightness, stability, smooth flex and torsional rigidity for an all around versatile and confidence inspiring ride.
- Freeride/All-Mountain Women's Shape: A traditional wide frontside sidecut with a carving bias radius (14-15m @166cm). Forward mounting position results in easier turn initiation.
- Rocker-Camber-Rocker: Specifically designed rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot increases the carving character on groomed trails while maintaining flotation off the slopes.
- Full sidewalls provide torsional rigidity and constant pressure along the full length of the ski. The result is better energy transmission, stability, control and ultimately greater performance.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall (Carbon), Carbon Flipcore W.S.D. Technology
- Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Good for: all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing