Blizzard Rustler 10 Skis (2020) - Men
|Article number:||8A9109 00 001|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Blizzard Rustler 10 will help you push the limits. With Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. it is the ski of choice for those looking to have fun while pushing themselves to ski better and explore all corners of the hill in any snow conditions. D.R.T. construction allows the skis to be playful, forgiving and versatile, with ultimate stability underfoot, letting today’s freeride skier play with the terrain and snow any way they want. Free to Fun.
Blizzard Rustler 10 Ski Features:
- Duratec protects the skis surface, tips and iq tracks adding longevity to your skis: Aluminum tip protectors, a thicker textured surface, maxiumum edge radius all contribute to the durability
- Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity enhancing the performance of the ski. Sidewall provides constant pressure along the full length of the ski.
- Carbon Flipcore D.T.R: Specifically shaped layer of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-Directional Carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Litecore: This technology was specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. It reduces weight, thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
- Rocker - Camber - Rocker: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
Blizzard Rustler 10 Ski Specs:
- Comes in 3 length: 172cm, 180 cm, 188 cm
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; ISO-Pauwlonia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore, D.R.T. Tech.
- Sidecut: 133-102-122,5 mm
- Turn Radius:
- 172 cm: 16 m
- 180 cm: 17.5 m
- 188 cm: 19 m
How to choose backcountry skis:
|Length:||172 cm, 180 cm, 188 cm|
|Turn Radius:||17.5 m @ 180 cm|
|Good for:||Freeskiing, Ski Touring, Resort Skiing|