- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall , Carbon Dynamic Release Technology
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
The Blizzard Hustle 10 ski is specifically designed for the backcountry skier who is the first to hit the skintrack and the last to leave a party, the Hustle 10 knows as well as you do that there’s a time to put in the work and a time to crank it to 11. Built off our tried-and-true freeride-oriented profile with a waist width that gets wider as the ski gets longer, and powered by an all new lightweight TrueBlend Free wood core, the Hustle 10 isn’t afraid to do either. What this translates to is a ski that can bust ass up the skintrack and leave you with no doubts when it’s time to rip the skins and point ‘em down hill. Now get out there and earn your damn turns.
Blizzard Hustle 10 Features:
- TrueBlend Free Woodcore: combines beech and poplar – two wood types that guarantee performance – with paulownia for a lightweight, yet high-performance wood core.
The result: the right flex to cover for all backcountry requirements in a lighter package.
- Carbon DRT (dynamic release technology): Proven to be the perfect dynamic energy release technology for the freeride/ backcountry category. The strength and lightness of carbon fiber ensure:
- lightweight damping
- stability and control
- D.R.T. blends carbon fiber with fiberglass to give you better support, more confidence and greater performance without compromising on the fun.