The Blizzard Sheeva 10 ski is fun and forgiving while offering up stability and versatility. From pow to packed pow and anything in between, this ski will make any turn shape at any speed in any terrain effortless. Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. and W.S.D. – Women’s Specific Design - construction combine to deliver a confidence inspiring, elevated skiing experience. Why work hard when you can play harder?
Blizzard Sheeva 10 Features:
- Duratec protects the skis surface, tips and iq tracks adding longevity to your skis: Aluminum tip protectors, a thicker textured surface, maximum edge radius all contribute to the durability
- Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity enhancing the performance of the ski. Sidewall provides constant pressure along the full length of the ski.
- Carbon Flipcore D.T.R: Specifically shaped layer of titanal that reduces torsional power in the tip and tail and adds control and stability underfoot. Uni-Directional Carbon in the tip and tail improves longitudinal stability without increasing torsional rigidity.
- Litecore: This technology was specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers. It reduces weight, thanks to the Bamboo and Isocore cores.
- Rocker - Camber - Rocker: Full tip to tail pressure distribution maximizes edge grip and rebound. Load the ski, feel the edge grip and power. The full camber profile offers even pressure distribution from tip to tail maximizing edge grip throughout the turn.
Blizzard Sheeva 10 Ski Specs:
Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall; ISO-Pauwlonia-Balsa-Poplar-Beech Woodcore, D.R.T. Tech.