The compact Pullboard 0.5 is a great option for tight spaces. It mounts easily over a doorframe or just about anywhere with its visual appeal. The finish is intentionally smooth so it’s friendly on the fingers and will train you to use pure finger strength over grip texture.
Buy this board if you have training goals to climb 5.11 / V3 or higher. The 0.5 is a solid tool and will take you places. If space is tight, then this board is a good fit.
Pullboard 0.5 Features:
- Red Oak
- Board dimensions W 28” x H 4 1/8” x D 1 1/2”
- Offset edges to maintain symmetrical hand width
- Progression includes warm up jug and training rail
- Training rail edge depths: 19mm and 15mm
- Each rail uses a 1/4” round over and a 1/2” round over for comfort and to achieve desired edge depths for training
- Screws for mounting included
To blend quality and source the wood in a respectful way, Pull Climbing only uses Canadian hardwood that is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified.