New for this season, Dalbello is bringing the Lupo Air 130, a super stiff touring boots that is ultralight, thanks to a new technology in Grilamid where air bubles are injected in the Grilamid to make it lighter and also, bring a litlle bit of insulation in the shell.
The first choice for light-weight oriented freeride touring skiers who don't want to miss a bit of performance on the descent. The new cable closing system saves weight and eases the handling. The ID Air light liner provides comfort, hold and great performance from the inside. The Lupo Air feels like a feather under the foot but still transfers all of the skier's energy onto the ski due to features like a 40 mm Powerstrap and the Interlock-System in the back of the foot. The GripWalk® soles with Vibram® provide extra comfort and convenience when walking or climbing.
Dalbello Lupo Air 130 Features:
- ID LINER: For high sportive skiers : The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- Cabrio Design: A 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Contour 4 construction creates subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- Low Cuff Hinge-points: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 5 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.The LOW HINGING CUFF permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Interchangeable Tech-inserts soles that can be switch with alpine soles.
- SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 130
- LAST: 100 mm
- MATERIAL: GRILAMID FE / POLYAMIDE COMPOSITE CARBON
- LINER: LUPO ID AIR LIGHT
- BUCKLE: Cable buckle
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm