Dissent Ski GFX Wool Hybrid - Unisex
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Dissent Ski GFX Compression Hybrid ski socks truly represent best of both worlds. The GFX Hybrid combines key features of the Dissent Ski Pro Fit Nano (thin) and the Dissent Ski Genuflex (low-profile padded) socks.
Exceptionally direct bootfitting AND warmth combined. As always, Dissent optimized for big days of ski touring and backcountry travel. Strategic GFX low-profile padding zones is present on toes, mid-sole, heel, ankle, and shin.
Thin, breathable, direct compression construction in unpadded zones provides robust all-day-long bootfit consistency, and helps to expel moisture. And the Graduated Compression and low-profile GFX padding zones are engineered together in order to increase warmth and padding protection. For the ultimate in breathability, comfort, and low-profile locked-on fit there is no equal to the GFX Hybrid, but the DLX-Wool version here might just become your new favourite all ‘rounder.
Dissent Ski GFX Compression Hybrid Socks Features:
- TRUE-Compression: best fit, best feel, reduced foot numbness.
- Optimized Dissent engineered bootfit: all day consistent and predictable.
- Unmatched Dissent "direct" ski and snow feel.
- Strategic 3-dimensional GFX second ply padding retains exact fit and memory in your boots, whether dry or wet.
- Padding without bulk. Maximized comfort, with minimal increase in sock thickness.
- Low profile, dense padding helps to in-fill slightly packed out performance-fit boots.
- Engineered technical yarns and knit: provides exceptional moisture management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Seamless toe.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.