- Rocker: 40% Tip and Tail Rocker / 60% Effective Edge
- Core: Foundation Core – Bamboo and Poplar Bi-Phase core for performance without compromise
- Laminates: Triaxial Fiberglass, Unidirectional Carbon Stringers
- Sidewalls: Urethane Sidewalls
- Base: World Cup Race Base
- Edges: Waelzholz Edges – The Daimler-Benz of ski edge suppliers. Hardness: Rockwell 48c
- Use: For intermediate to advanced skiers looking for an easy ski to manoeuver in-bounds, out of bounds and oin the park.
With its completely fresh shape and flex pattern, the DPS Koala 103 is made to spin, butter, ollie, and transform the side hits into your new best friends. Yet it retains DPS’ emphasis on the art of the turn, ensuring enjoyment between freestyle hits.
The Foundation construction makes for a supremely damp, powerful, and durable construction. Employing best-in-class components from start-to-finish, weight was not a factor during the design process. Triaxial fiberglass wraps the bamboo and poplar bi-phase wood core, while unidirectional carbon stringers add torsional stiffness. The result is an on-snow feel that produces a wonderful blend of power and dampness, and is readily accessible to a wide range of skier profiles. Every model in the Foundation series shares DPS’ C2 and RP chassis shaping that yields design and performance consistency from shape-to-shape and length-to-length.