Dynafit Beast 98 Ski - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Dynafit Beast 98 W Specs:
|163 cm||123-95-114 mm||16 m||1260 g|
|170 cm||125-97-116 mm||19 m||1340 g|
- Constant characteristics: Unrivalled interaction between rocker length and sidecut according to ski length. This unparalleled interplay guarantees consistent properties at every ski length when ski touring.
- Double Elipse Rocker: Two elliptical curves work in tandem to get varying edge lenghts ideal for each situation
- Full Sidewall: Using impact-resistant ABS along the entire length of the ski edge from the steel edge to the top coating guarantees maximum force absorption, for example when skiing over rocks or stones. In addition, direct binding-to-ski power transfer at the edge is optimised thanks to this design.
- Single Radius: Harmonious sidecut to guarantee balanced skiing qualities
- Ski Core: Ash Poplar Ride Core
- Other Construction: ABS, Carbon-glass fiber, UD Carbon
- Use: For short to medium ascent, this ski is descent oriented but still light enough to take on longer tours.
Dynafit Beast 98 W Description:
The new Dynafit Beast 98 Women ski was developed for descent-oriented female ski tourers who seek downhill performance in the backcountry combined with an easy-handling ski for the climb. Compared to the prior model from Winter 19-20, its wood core has been weight-optimized again (less 70 grams) and a totally new topsheet was developed. The topsheet ensures less snow accumulation on the ski with nano technology and thus helps keep weight down. This model has a full ABS sidewall as well as an ash-poplar wood core for edge grip and stability and torsional rigidity. Its wood core is very responsive and lends the model outstanding damping and rebound properties, despite its light weight. At 1,450 grams (at 177 cm), the Beast 98 is well-suited as a touring ski for medium to long ascents. Athletic ski touring enthusiasts therefore can save their energy reserves for the downhill. The ski has Double Ellipse Rocker construction. This construction works with variable edge lengths - depending on the ski's edge angle - and ensures optimum control and maneuverability in the backcountry. In addition, the so-named Ride Tip - a carbon core in the shovel area - optimizes vibration and damping properties.
|Length:||163 cm, 170 cm|
|Sidecut:||123-95-114 mm @ 163 cm|
|Turn Radius:||16 m @ 163 cm|
|Weight:||1260 g @ 163 cm|
|Good for:||Ski touring, Free touring|