Dynafit Alpine Pro Running Shoe - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Its name says it all! The Dynafit Alpine Pro Running shoe is built for the core trail runner. The Vibram© Megagrip sole and rocker construction gives you more grip and dynamicity. And the Carbon Shield will guard your foot against rocks and other sharp objects. A stretch mesh covers the tongue, so you can stow your laces and protect them from wear and tear. Additionally, the rubber toe and heel bumpers diminish the effect of impacts, while the Adaptive Grid offers good ventilation plus the ability to adapt to the foot's movement.
Dynafit Alpine Pro Running Shoe Features:
- Rubber Tension rand: Provides more support and fit around the heel while at the same time offering more comfort due to a lower and softer profile on the back of the shoe.
- Carbon Shield: All shoes with a carbon shield have an integrated carbon plate in the midsole to protect your feet and provide a more durable and stable running experience.
- Alpine Rolling construction: Makes your trail running more dynamic and fluid. The rocker shaped midsole provides a dynamic drop of 8mm which results in guided, fluid running from heel to toe. With this new construction your running will be faster, more dynamic, and less impactful on your body. Alpine Running Rolls!
- Invisible Lacing: Stretch mesh over the lacing.
- Quick lacing system.
- Ortholite Footbed: Breathable, lightweight, shock-absorbing sole that adapts to the shape of the foot.
- Weight: 300g
- Drop: 8mm
- Midsole: Double compression molded EVA
- Sole: Vibram© Megagrip
- Good for: Medium to long distance run