Dynafit Hoji PU - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Just like the HOJI Pro Tour, the Dynafit HOJI PU W boasts not only the Dynafit-patented Speed Nose and Master Step inserts, but also a 3-buckle system. The significant difference is in the closure system: The HOJI PU W does not come with the patented HOJI LOCK System, but with what we call the HOJI Single Lock System. That means the strap is not connected to the rear lever and thus must be latched separately to switch to downhill mode. An additional difference is in the materials: The HOJI PU W is approximately 100 g heavier than the HOJI Pro Tour and has a slightly lower flex of 110. The last width is 103.5mm. The HOJI PU is compatible with the Cramp-in crampons.
Dynafit Hoji PU Features:
- Intuitive closure system for the conservative target user but the same toplevel skiability.
- Master Step: Just one click - revolutionized step in Tech Bindings. The patented Master Step insert makes the entry even more easy. 50% Easier Entry Maximum Loads with a Din Z-Value of 16! Automatically compatible with Dynafit Beast Bindings!
- Speed Nose: Higher Ascent Efficiency! The shorter toebox and rotation point at the binding attachment set further back make walking even more efficient. Dynafit revolutionizes once again the connection between boot and binding, the legend continues.
- Cramp-in System: Salewa hook technology for attaching the lightest crampons in the world.
- Progressive forward flex 110
- 55 degrees cuff rotation and the V-shaped tongue give maximum freedom of movement, flexibility and comfort on the climb.
- 11 degrees of forward lean lend unconditional downhill performance.
- BOOT SHELL: PU
- BOOT SPOILER: PU
- BOOT CUFF: PU
- Weight: 1420 g/boots
|Size:||23.5, 24.5, 25.5|
|Number of Buckles:||3 + power strap|
|Last Width:||103.5 mm|
|Flex:||110 - Stiff|
|Binding Compatibility:||Tech bindings with heel pins - NOT compatible with Shift and Kingpin Bindings|