The Evolv Kronos climbing shoes are comfortable all-around climbing shoes with 2 hook-and-loop straps for a customizable fit. The fairly flat bottom and flat toe shape make these shoes good for climbing mostly vertical walls, cracks and slabs. The synthetic upper won't stretch much so you can choose a size that is close to your regular shoe size. With the Trax Rubber Evolv uses, you can be sure you will get friction when needed. These shoes combine performance with comfort and precision.
Evolv Kronos Climbing Shoes Features:
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER TECHNICAL SHAPE - Sightly down-cambered technical toe profile.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP LENGTH CLOSURE - For a variety of fits.
- FULL-LENGTH MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Liner: UNLINED
- Midsole: 1.2mm FULL-LENGTH
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- Profile: ASYMMETRIC
- Rand: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
- Sizes: 4 - 13.5 US MEN'S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- Upper: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 255g PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)
How to shop for Climbing Shoes