The Flylow Colt Jacket is a waterproof, insulating piece has toasty-warm down throughout, paired with an indestructible 10k/10k fabric for waterproof protection, and critically-placed seams. The Cold Down Jacket is what you want for cold days when going in isn’t an option. Big interior side pockets store skins on the way down and underarm vents give you a window to the world.
100% Resort Skiing: You need gear that keeps you dry, warm, and comfortable for lift riding and all-day shredding in any weather. This gear is built for the resort rider who wants good fit, multi-use functionality and smart, skier-designed features, and gear that's strong enough to take on winter road trips wherever the snow is falling.
Flylow Colt Down Jacket Features:
- Specter 2L Membrane: Picture this: You’re storm skiing in Jackson Hole and you found this sweet little stash in the trees. Then the arm of your coat snags a branch. Don’t fret. The day is not over because you’re wearing a coat made with Intuitive’s Specter two-layer, 40-Denier hardshell fabric, a tough ripstop material that’s built to withstand invaders like tree branches and ski poles. With waterproofing at 20k/15k, it’s built like mountaineering gear but designed for the resort.
- High Loft / Greenloft Insulation: Greenloft, Flylow's proprietary lightweight, packable synthetic insulation, will keep you dry when wet and is made from 100 percent recycled polyester.
- Stark 2L through shoulders and hood: 100% polyester
- 10k/10kk waterproof breathable membrane
- 600 fill down insulation
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Two hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Underarm vents
- Interior dump pocket and zippered pocket
- Powder skirt
- Fleece-lined chin guard
- Critically seam sealed
- YKK zippers