The extra-tough Flylow Magnum Pant has a long, nearly full-length outer zipper, enabling you to get in and out of these pants without taking off your ski boots, a trick people like ski racers, ski patrollers, and hut trippers will appreciate. It’s got a recycled, stretchy three-layer fabric in the upper legs and seat for added mobility, and a burly hardshell in the lower leg for durability.
Flylow Magnum Pants Features:
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellant)
- 1000 Denier cuff reinforcements
- Reinforced knees
- Fully seam taped
- 7/8 zippered outseams allow for easy on/off without removing your boots
- Zippered hand pockets and back pocket
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Powder cuffs
- Average weight: 544g
- Tactic 3L Softshell: 100% polyester - Nobody wants a fabric that’s so stiff and unbending that you can’t bootpack up a couloir in thigh-deep snow or bend over to buckle your boots. The Tactic 3L by Intuitive is a stretchy, supple 100-Denier softshell that moves with you on the mountain. Think ultra-waterproof but with pliable mobility for high-output activities. A jersey backing keeps it soft and warm.
- Surface 3L Hardshell: If you’re wearing a Flylow piece made with Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric by Intuitive, you’ll watch the water bead up on the surface and slide right off. This burly, 150-Denier oxford weave, coated with a Durable Water Repellent, is designed to keep you warm and dry and have a tough but smooth feel. A nylon tricot on the backing protects the membrane and wicks moisture away from your body.
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
Freeskier Editor's Pick:
The Magnum pant offers an ultra durable 20K/20K, three-layer hardshell face. Pulling inspiration from ski racers, hut-trippers and ski patrollers alike, the Magnum features a nearly full-legged outer zipper allowing you easy on/easy off, and a quick way to dump heat.