Ridiculously light and agile, the G3 SEEKr 100 ski redefines backcountry performance and dare we say pleasure in that all-mountain sweet-spot of 100 mm underfoot.
Made with a technical carbon construction, the new SEEKr cranks up the fun dial with a modern all-mountain shape and profile. This playful ski now features patent-pending magnetic contact points to speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering. Play, drift and surf through your next backcountry powder day with a devilishly satisfied grin on your face.
The SEEKr skis are magnetic at both the tip and tail contact points. This innovative touch makes those technical transitions and general movement around the mountain easier, simpler, and faster.
G3 SEEKr 100 Ski Features:
- Slight camber with early rise - allows for smearability, maintains stability, & inspires confidence & speed
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
- Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 4 layers of carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
- Magnetic contact points hold skis together without a strap for faster transitions and less fiddle