Gregory Targhee 26 Pack - Unisex
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The compact and capable Gregory Targhee 26 is ideal for dawn patrols, short day tours, and lift-accessed gated terrain. Updated materials and organization offer bombproof durability and intuitive access to gear and snow tools in any conditions.
Gregory Targhee 26 Features:
- 1000D Cordura® front diagonal edge guard panel for protection from metal edges.
- Anodized Aluminum hardware for easy, durable use in the cold.
- VertFlex suspension with anti-barreling cross-stay for support with torsional flexibility.
- U-Zip backpanel access with compression molded, snow-shedding backpanel design.
- Padded shoulder straps with insulated hydration sleeve and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
- Hipbelt is shaped to work with a harness and includes a zippered pocket and gear loop with ice clipper attachment points.
- Bottom reinforced loops for A-Frame ski/splitboard carry.
- Front straps with aluminum hooks can be configured for diagonal carry or vertical snowshoe/snowboard carry.
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose routing loops, universal reservoir hanger, and hydration port.
- Lightweight, durable bungee ice tool system with Aluminum toggles and pick sleeve.
- Large, zippered top pocket with an internal zippered security pocket and key clip.
- Deployable helmet carry system in a front zippered compartment.
- Front zippered pocket with sleeves for a probe, shovel handle, and shovel blade.
- Dual layered bottom panel for durability and tubular webbing reinforced haul handle.
- Side compression with cam-locking buckles for secure ski-carry.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and glove-friendly hardware.
|Fits Torso||16" - 21"/ 40.6 - 53.3cm|
|Fits Hips/Waist||28" - 48" / 71.1 - 121.9cm|
|Weight||2.72lbs / 1.23kg|
|Max Carry Weight||35lbs|
|Packed Dimensions||21" x 11.5" x 10 / 69.9 x 29.2 x 26.7cm|